Saturday, December 19, 2015

9.7 - Blog: Case Analysis Effectiveness Post and Blog

I have been attended Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, taking ASI 638 Human Factors in Unmanned Systems course. This have been my first online course, and I felt very happy to have a dedicate Professor and excellent group of classmates whom a have the opportunity to interact during the course discussions and assignments.  I have learned a lot on human factors for unmanned aircrafts.  This course has enriched my knowledge in research, analyze and develop recommendations for UAS systems and their integration into our Nacional Airspace System. There were very important discussions about issues relate to human factors as; UAS crew members fatigue, UAS Technology, and UAS regulations. There were nine weeks of hard work and interactive assignments that give me the opportunity to understand most of the UAS operational issues, analyze problems, and developing recommendations and solutions.
The case analysis as a tool was of great benefit to me on current carrier. As a quality control inspector and the safety person on the company I work for. The analysis on fatigue and boringness and switching shifts was good and help me to design new schedules at my work place. The case analysis on crew resource management is another important issue that I am considering very useful during the time I have to flight. Therefore with the idea to get into the new field of UAS business, I think that the application of the case analysis tool is going to help me when I will be looking in to any specific areas of UAS business were I will be working in the future.

The course was well organized and dynamic, peer reviews were very important. I real appreciated the ideas from my course peers. The professor continuous communication was very helpful. I will like to recommend one video chat or interactive web binary with the class and the professor.             

No comments:

Post a Comment