Sunday, March 13, 2016

Case Analysis

9.4 - Blog: Case Analysis Effectiveness Post and Blog

I am a student attending Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, taking ASI 530 Unmanned Aerospace Systems course. This is my second online course, and I have worked hard, and I felt very lucky by haven a dedicated Professor and exceptional group of classmates with whom a have the occasion to interact actively during the course assignments, discussions, and peer reviews. They were very helpful. I have the opportunity to learn new knowledge about unmanned airspace systems. This course has improved my knowledge, research technics, analyze and development of recommendations for UAS systems. I have learned to evaluate the challenges associated with the integration of the UAS into our Nacional Airspace System. There were very important discussions about issues relate differences in unmanned systems, evaluation of the role of UAS systems for effective regulations. Very important issues were learned in Analysis and functional requirements, capabilities of the UAS considering cost and weight, and evaluation for the comparative contrast between unmanned systems and manned systems.  There were nine weeks of hard work and interactive assignments that give me the opportunity to get a better know the business and operational problems of UAS systems.
The case analysis has been an important procedure that benefits my improvement my continuum education. Let me acquire better understanding of the UAS Analysis and design with the opportunity to deal with the UAS important issues in communication systems, requirements, capabilities, lifecycle, vehicle subsystems, systems integration, and systems safety and security (Brent, 2015). This case analysis is going to help me in the future of my new unmanned airspace systems aviation career. In my career as a manned pilot, I could make some analogies for the different systems and thru, the analysis and evaluation some hybrids systems could benefit future aerospace systems as well to improve my expertise in the matter of UAS systems. Also, I have learned valuable tools to deeper evaluate and understand the relations between unmanned and manned aircraft. Therefore, to be able to correlated comparison in the systems design, coordination, communication for effective analysis and design of new systems for the UAS market. I will improve effective CMR in the cockpit as an important human factor affecting unmanned and manned aircraft operation. The analysis and evaluation of different applications of the UAS as their use in natural disasters were very effective. The case analysis on issues of UAS in communication systems was a grated experience in learned how to analyze and evaluate problems related to the communication systems of the UAS (Matolak, 2015). I have learned how GPS communication deficiencies could affect all system. There were some other more important safety and security issues for the UAS systems learned (Sait, 2013). I think that the application of the case analysis tool is going to be an effective tool that, I will use in any future analysis and evaluation project for any unmanned airspace systems.  
The course was well organized and dynamic, peer reviews were very important. I really appreciated the ideas from my course peers. The professor communication was very helpful.  

References

 

  • Brent, T. (2015). Unmanned Aerospace Systems: Online course Syllabus.

Matolak, D. W. (2015). Communications challenges and future aerial networking.
Sait, M. G. (2013). Anatomy of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Hijacking With Signal Spoofing.


           

No comments:

Post a Comment